FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Stunning Seymours

This what I sported at work yesterday. Why I decided to put together the two pieces from my wardrobe where wrinkles decide to go to die on is beyond me. At least I added a little colour to the dreary day.


Haha, Hi L.


Note the "I am so over today" smile.


Note the mug in the sink. Someone may have left it in their room so long, it grew mould. It was not me. Promise.

Top - Country Road
Skirt - Sussan
Tights - Target
Shoes - Nude Footwear
Belt - Sportscraft
Wrinkles - nature

Oh and some pretties arrived in the mail today. I am on a spending ban so this elation must last me a while. They are so precious, I have not decided whether I will wear them or not yet. Certainly not in this current weather. Original Mr Seymour (Stew's dad - here for further reading). Circa -  god knows when. Anyone have an idea? I will have to pull out my fashion books to see if I can decipher the era from the toe shape.


Oh My ...


... Gad

And look at the box they came in. Not the original I am sure but so quaint.




PS. I am so sorry to anyone who read my paragraphs before I justified them. Bad Fi. I can not stand paragraphs that are not justified. I think this may be a law school thing though. We got marks off if we did not justify. It gives me great pleasure to whisper "Justi-fie" when I click that neat little box.... I never said I wasn't a nerd.

3 comments:

ParisandPearls said...

I have that same skirt from Sussan. I haven't worn it much since the weather turned so cold, but your right about it adding cheer to a dreary day.

juznie said...

I love seeing people wear bright colours in Winter :) I like your skirt too.

Fi said...

Hehe thanks juznie. I remember how depressed I used to get when I rode the bus to work through the CBD and just saw black and grey everywhere! It is so depressing. Colour should happen rain, hail or shine. Just need to convince my mum of this though! We call her the black widow.