FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday Sillys - part three

I just spent the last three hours listing eight items on eBay. The problem with having an online shopping/eBay obsession is that sometimes you get things that are just not quite right. You say to yourself "It is alright, I can just return it or re-sell it on Ebay", but you forget and the return time ends or just never get around to listing stuff and the item sits in the wardrobe gathering dust and going unloved.

There is a skit in Gilmore Girls about this. At Friday night dinner, Emily questions the girls about online shopping and they end up agreeing with her (it is kinda hard not too) that going to a real shop is more rewarding after all. I should learn from this .... but I won't. I bet L and G didn't either. They would love the Outnet I bet. Shame it came after their time. I miss those girls. Anywho, Shopping requires effort, and walking, silly small talk and putting up with snotty "Shop-girls" giving you the evil eye.

Listing is soo irritating and time consuming. Grrr. Hopefully my stuff sells.




Does not it just look riveting! I barely watched Prada except Meryl and Simon's scenes.

So much for finishing my lengthy To Do list. Saturday always goes so quickly!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Elle said...

I don't remember that skit at all, how weird. L and G? Lorelai and ?

Fi said...

Getrude, the daughter silly. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Fi said...

And I saw the episode recently so it may have been in either season 4 or 5. You would know it if you saw it.