FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

A House becomes a Home

On Saturday, the rentals and I helped my grandmother move house. She has lived in her old house in excess of 25 years and it was so strange that after only 8 hours the new house feels like her home. It is a gorgeous hundred year old house - so much nicer than the knock-down job 70's house she has just sold. 

I wore this. Ever so appropriate huh:


Listening to some Austen.

New Boots. Love Em :-)

Cotton On Cardigan
Jeanswest Tee
Sportsgirl Shorts
Sportscraft Belt
Random Tights
Tony Bianco Boots
Billabong Bag

I had never worn shorts and tights before until this day. Outfit was constructed mainly as I wanted to wear and show off my new boots and wanted to wear clothes I didn't care too much about if they got dirty or ruined. I really liked the look. The shorts are probably two sizes too big but I managed to get a paperbag waste effect with the belt. The photos don't really do them justice, but I think the look is also rather flattering.

Now I am obsessed with shorts. A few I have my eye on lately are. Thoughts?
 
Amand Basi



Shakuhachi

Arnsdorf


Lonely Hearts


Twenty Seven Names





1 comment:

Bonsai said...

I vote the Arnsdorf ones, very tailored and classic. The Shakuhachi ones could look good with the right outfit too. Some other cute ones, but those are my top picks :)