FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Wet Weather Ware

My mind and the weather are at one today. Stormy. There is so much fog and heavy rain up there, it took me ten minutes of scouring the office in search of my dictaphone to only find it was in its bloody dock the whole time. I have also been staring at this large pile of documents for over an hour now. TGIF.

We are all very god fearing here in Perth at present in anticipation of another “Great Storm” of 2010. Not that the first one was not “great”, coz lots of shit was damaged. The mentality of us Perthians is just amusing to me. So far there has just been lots of rain. A little hail this  morning but not much.

Anyway, to keep with my odd mood, I find myself sporting an odd outfit. Not only is this the third time I have posted this dress, the accessories are also wack.

I wore this to keep be warm while I walked from my flat to my car and then my car to my work. I have not taken it off. I am ever so stylish and professional looking.


Yes it is a soccer mum vest.




1 comment:

sallyannie☆ said...

Aw, this is cute! It reminds me of the days when I'd play tennis super early in the morning and my dad would make me wear a vest like that so I wouldn't be cold but I'd always complain because I thought it was too dorky but wear it anyway because it was cold. You're working it way better than I ever did!