FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday Sillys - part two

Oh JB. Why do you have to keep changing your sections around all the time. I walked around in search of my favourite section for a good ten minutes fearing you had amalgamated it with the others until I found it.


And after my search all I really wanted to do was make sure the DVD I have wanted for over a year but refuse to pay the ticket price for was still there. It was.


So I looked at it for a while then went to find the DVD for my sister I was there to buy. I did gaze a second or two at the bargains but alas I can't stand DVD's displayed like this.





I may have been tempted by some Meryl movies that were nicely displayed on the Sale shelf:


I then donated to a great charity that buys instruments for disadvantaged kids. And in return I got this awesome air guitar.

























Sorry to your neck, silly iPhone won't take the picture the right way up. Nor will blogger let me centre this pic.

Then while I was there I thought I would look next door for some smaller bathers but was dismayed to find this was all there was to offer.


In summer, the whole back wall is covered in swimwear.


I then had my fitting and discovered I am now a 16B. Is that not the strangest size you ever heard of?

This was followed promptly by a very expensive food shop. At least now I have lots of fresh food per my promise. See here is some evidence. My lunch:




Now to rug up, watch Prada and do some eBay listings.

Luv me, Fi :-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: