FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Harbour Town Haul

OK so maybe I lied. I didn't bring home a haul.

I bought home these gloves:

I do not even know what a "Cardio Fitness Glove" is for but they are cute and they were only $6 and they appeased my purchase envy. My friend K did take home a haul. Revenge to her hubby D for staying up all night playing Dungeons and Dragons. I am so glad I know D as we geek out together. Although I do not play DD - yet.

I may have been blogging this morning instead of getting ready for brunch (I do not think I have EVER been on time to meet K anywhere). So outfit was haphazardly put together by reaching into the back of my draws and pulling out whatever long sleeve top I could find. And what I found was my primp rabbit top. Circa what 2006? Circa Mischa being cool and hot and idealised enough for me to use that company Chic-something to get the top like hers shipped from the US at some exorbitant price. Oh Mischa, those were the days:

That being said, I did watch her SUV episode and she was pretty good in it. The acting classes in London have sure helped. Also, not playing being Marissa Cooper is always a step in the right direction.

So with historical top, I threw this outfit together:





Diamond studded bunnies. Hehehe.


Just admiring my clogs again. Not obsessed at all.


Needed a jacket for warmth. Soooo cold here.

Top - Primp
Jeans - Sportsgirl
Jacket - Arabella Ramsey for Sportsgirl
Belt - French Connection
Socks - ??
Clogs - Funkis



Pics alla me and teenfashion.about.com

1 comment:

etoilee8 said...

I almost bought those primp pjs too!