FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

As little as a RDS 002 TOUR Yonex Tennis Racquet


Yes, as you may note from the title change, I put on. 300 grams. And I must say, thank god. I know that sounds strange but I needed a gain to give me a kick in the butt. I have been losing without all that much effort of late. I have been exercising, although not as much as I would like. I tried Zumba on Saturday which I loved. I sweated like a pig but it didn't even really feel like exercise. Tell that to my aching calves today though (aches may be due to skipping). I have however been lapse with my tracking. Tracking is the key. Track. Track. Track. For the last five days of last week, my tracker reads "25 points - Write Off". This has appeared on my weekly food chart for a month or so. I don't even know if I ate 25 points. I didn't make bad choices with my food, I just didn't keep track of what I ate. So I have no idea. Anyway, the kick in my butt worked and I am going to track everyday. Promise.

MY GOAL - I have always said I want to be at goal by the end of the year. On my calculations, there are 24 weeks until the end of the year. I have 12.3 kilos to lose. So a little over 0.5 a week. I can do it. I have nothing to lose.... or a lot :-)

PS. The racquet is another sign I should start up tennis again. Everywhere I go, I am getting signs. At Harbour Town I kept seeing all these adorable and cheap tennis outfits. Then there was a sale on Buy Invite for a gorgeous skirt/top/jacket set for under $100. Then on Saturday, I heard the undeniable sounds of someone hitting up against a wall and sure enough I looked out the window and within spitting distance there is a hit up wall. How did I never see this before? The universe is speaking to me. I am going to fish my racquet out on the weekend and have a hit. Hopefully it does not need restringing. I think I even have a tin of balls left from when I played pennants. When I was 12. Haha. Wish me luck.

              
                                               

No comments: