FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Wonders Will...

... Never Cease

I was stunned twice this week. Why?

Although I am late off the mark with this... I was stunned because:

Because - A:


Grumpy-Mc-Grump-Face ... SMILED. And did it looking clean and pretty and I am loving her new (or should I say old??) hair. This photo is even making me like her, despite her previous grump face appearances.

Because - B


Legsy-Mc-Put-Some-Clothes-On .... wore less and got even sluttier. And this is one of the more flattering photos. Although I must note that she turns 17 this month so I need to stop saying she is 'Only 16". At least this outfit went to some good to assure a co-worker who is having issues with her own 16 year old that "At least she is doing a better job at parenting than Taylor Momsen's parents". I don't care that she is in a band (despite the fact it is quite good), PUT SOME CLOTHES ON GIRL!!!!! A wash and some new (old) hair would do this girl a lot of good.

That is all - off the brunch


Pics - The Fashion Spot

No comments: