FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lovely Lunch Lady

How good does my lunch look today. Thanks C for assembling this for me. I may even forgive you for your recent impertinence. I will provide office wide lunch ingredients everyday if I get this in return:



Oh and look at my cheery shoes. So much cuter knowing they only cost me $30.



I feel so lost and alone not being able to receive or send comments. Blogger please lift your game. Post haste. And please don't delete my blog for my own impertinence. Can they even do that? I will never know if my readers cannot comment and they me know!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Elle said...

I think comments are working again because I could moderate the comment you posted on my blog yesterday and one someone else posted today and they both showed up.

Testing?

Elle said...

PS, Wait, C did something nice?! :P

Love the shoes.

Fi said...

YAY for comments!!

C's niceness was followed promptly by the snob comment so it did not last long!