FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Betty Behaving Badly

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have just been a right Betty* for the last couple of days and all I want to do is crawl into bed and sleep forever. I feel like screaming and crying and laughing and collapsing on the floor all at once.

*For those of you who not privy to bizarre workings of my brain that is, Bad Mood Betty. Friends with Nasty Nancy, Patronising Patrice or Constantly Complaining Connie. The correct usage in a sentence would be, “Don’t be such a Betty” or just call the person whose name is not Betty, Betty. Would probably not work if the person was actually called Betty though.

In truth I know that I am really just tired and recovering from one of my rarely occurring migraines and very busy at work while having to deal with excruciatingly irritating staff members.

Just wanted to let you know transmission will resume per usual shortly. I just have to sort myself out.

So in the meantime, for your viewing pleasure, here are some Bettys whom I hope do not conjure up images of the ridiculously, repulsively tempered blogger who is writing these words at the minute. Hmm, I don't think I like the term "blogger". Lets just pretend I said "Fi" instead.





Yes, I know I am a drama queen.


3 comments:

missea said...

We all have days/weeks like that, I know how you feel!

Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

We have been a cheerful pair the last few days!

Feels weird to be commenting on your blog from your computer.

I hope you feel better soon too. Ex oh ex oh.

-L.

Fi said...

Thanks girls. I am feeling slightly better. :-)