FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Preposterous Poem of the Week - Licorice Allsorts


Oh Licorice Allsorts
Pink, Black, Yellow, Black, Orange
How much I love you
I never feel bad eating you, you natural laxative you
And how much better you taste when purchased in a black and gold bag
Four pieces equal only one point
If I have five, no-one will know the difference
Why must the other office staff like you so much
I don't like to share you
Orange, Black, White, Black, Yellow
You taste the same but you are never favoured as much as the pink
Licorice, I am sorry some people do not like you
 But I will never leave you uneaten
Oh and Green you have not been forgotten
You are not fussed to stick to Orange or Pink
That is very commendable in today's society
Wait
I am sorry Licorice Allsorts
I think ten pieces in a row is enough even for me
Back to your hiding spot
I will see you tomorrow around half past three
And then you will be gone
Look at the pretty colours