FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mamma Mia Monotony

So maybe I went to see Mamma Mia again. And Maybe I wore the same thing I did the last time I went. Went with my mamma and had a blast. It was just as fun the second time around.

Maybe I had too much to drink and too little to eat and am a little tipsy right now. Water and plain rice crackers are on the menu. TGIF tomorrow!!

At least I took pics of my outfit this time. Ta da...


I was losing the light rapidly.


Not sure what inspired a back shot. Shows off my lovely swimmers tan. Ok so this is about a million times better than it was in summer. Even strangers on the street comment on my tan in the summer.

And yes it was cold so I wore a covering and even attempted accessorising. The necklace lasted about two minutes into Honey Honey.


Not sure what this pose it. I also apologise for the state of my room!! Ok so maybe I don't, but if you came over I would at least shut the door. There is actually a very complicated system going on here or there was until Dad called and insisted I return his white laundry basket. The contents are now in bed with me.

Dress - Rodarte for Target
Necklace - Diva
7 Way Cardigan (or 8 way as of about 4pm this afternoon when I totally lost the plot and was walking around the office with my purple one tied around my neck and head) - Supre
Tights - the abyss of underwears crap seen on the shelf under my Geek sign
Shoes - Tony Bianco
Ridiculous Pose - Fi trying to pretend she is a tall thin glamorous blogger as opposed to her gawky "moderately" overweight five foot tall self

Buona Notte :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that colour combo! So pretty, makes me feel like spring on this cool winter morn :)