FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday Sillys - part one

Three pairs of Mileno shoes - leather and wide enough to fit my hobbit sized feet and bunions - for under $100. Thank you ozsale. I take back all the nasty things I was saying about you the other day. If you send my uggs post haste I will love you forever. It was apparently zero degree last night. And they say Perth doesn't get cold. Damn I miss my fat sometimes!



Shoes :-)

Must be a good day because I even snagged the lady at the post office so was not privy to the disparaging comments from post office man. How does he know I am not buying things for my business or my family or that everything I buy is a bargain! Damn you Mr Post Office Man for making me second guess myself. Hmm do you think I have buyers remorse much?

Toodleloo. Off to get some new bras as I can fit my whole fist into my bra and still some. Nigella and Winona are asking for some more support. And terror upon terror, I have no idea what size I am. This has never happened to me in my life. I berate girls who do not know what size they are!

Catcha - Fi

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: