FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Brilliant Bettina

Ok quick post to tell you about the brilliant Curvy Bettina Liano jeans I got yesterday (maybe because I needed jeans and maybe to wear for coffee with certain person of whom I will be seeing again shortly).

Anyway these jeans are magic. They fit so well (although this is not the most flattering photo -  I badly tucked my shirt into my jeans this evening after remembering I wanted to take pictures while getting half undressed so I think that explains the bumps). I have never felt so good (or just say it Fi, "sexy") in a pair of jeans in my life. I have a small bum (thanks dad) and always have major sag factor in pants. These even make mine look good. The photo of my bum is only to demonstrate the brilliance of these jeans. I would not normally post pictures of my posterior. Oh and they don't fall down. Bend and they stay where they are supposed too. No "belt looping" required.

It is just so good to finally start to feel great in clothes. The shirt tucked into jeans look is something I have been wanting to try for ages. I am so sold. And the shirt was basically free (another new purchase) as I purchased it with vouchers (that I got for using my credit card - is that still free??). 

Also the service at the Bettina Liano store was exceptional. I was served by Sally at the Claremont store and she was so friendly and helpful. She took one look at me and was able to give me the right size and know that the skinny leg would look the best (apparently too much fabric around the knee and shin is not so flattering on us shorties). Sally knew so much about the product and really seemed like she loved it. I will definitely be going back and get the black on the future (after I have saved up a bit - they are a bit pricey). Oh and I totally stole the "belt looping" thing from her.

There should be a law that every girl should own a pair of these jeans. Word on the street (or from the BT sales assistant) is that they flatter any body shape and even the thin girls are after them.

So basically a HUGE recommendation from me.

Perhaps I need to cuff them if I wear kitten heels or flats in future.


Shiny Bum!! We had lighting/flash problems.


I love the detail of this top. Floral that anyone could pull off. I find it hard to do sometimes, despite my fervent admiration all these floral.

Jeans - Bettina Liano
Shirt - Country Road
Shoes - Mileno 

5 comments:

Jade said...

Super cute jeans they look fab on you :)

Anonymous said...

Those jeans look great Fi! I hate jeans shopping at the best of time, so it's good to know that it doesn't always have to be traumatic and end in tears!

marloperry said...

I LOVE these jeans!

I meant to buy them 5 months ago and I keep forgetting everytime I get paid *face palm*

Must make a big note and stick it on my door.

Lucky girl :D

Carly Findlay said...

These are great jeans! Maybe I need to try some on.

Kasia W. said...

great shirt!

http://www.mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/