FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Lotsa Lemmings

As my last post made me feel a tad depressed, I have just been off distracting myself with pretty things.

Prior to September 2004, this is where my mind went to when I thought of lemmings:

Memories of primary school computer class and grandad’s study come floading back just looking at this. LETS GO!

Now as a Voguette, a lemming is something that I want. Something on my to-buy list. Though usually it is something on my will-never-buy-as-I-can-no-longer-fathom-spending-that-much-on-shoes-clothes-accessories list. 

I enjoy drooling over expensive clothes. At university, I used to spend hundreds of dollars on single pieces from Lover, Zimmerman, Karen Walker, Alice McCall, Kate Hurst, Ruby Smallbone and other reasonably branded pieces. I had Chanel sunnies and MJ perfume. I am not sure how I afforded these things but I did only have law student uni hours (ie. 11 hours a week) and I always worked at least two jobs. Oh and I laybyed everything. This was pre layby fees of course. And there were a few times my mum or sister had to bail me out when I couldn't pay my laybys off. Unfortunately they were not that generous so my lovelies (yes you KW blouse, I still remember you) went back onto the shelves.

Anyway, if you care and even if you don't, here is what I am lemming at the moment. I apologise to your bandwidth for my endless clothing posts of late, I am in that sort of mood.


 









SIGH.

                                      


Pics courtesy of Maximillia, Karla Spetic, Tavi, Topshop, Google Images, Freez, Lori's Shoes

PS. Quick Question. If I was going to bite the bullet and get some JC Charlis. Should I get.

A.

or

B.

3 comments:

Sushi said...

Love all of these so much! I have the Asos tights and they are lovely IRL x Sushi

Fi said...

I may have broken my spending ban on the first day and got the tights! Can't wait for them to come. Just saw your new post and they look smasking on you Sushi!

Georgia said...

hehe lemmings! gosh I remember that game!

I absolutely love the dress where she's kneeling on the bed!!! beautifullll