FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Toki by Tony


I may also have bought myself these boots as a birthday present  (that was the excuse I told myself about the red ones). But when Tony Bianco are having a sale and I can use my 30% Birthday code on top, how am I meant to resist.

Since starting this "new" job, my shoe collection has seriously grown tenfold. The Boss and her daughter have THE MOST AMAZING shoe collections. I should try and snap pictures for you and do a week in retrospect. I may have been a little influenced just a little by them. But as they say, shoes fit and look good no matter what size you are. Ok so I may actually be a whole shoe size smaller when I am thin, but hey, lets not think about that. Hmm, I want to watch "In Her Shoes" now.


Though I must say, the book is better. Although I am excited for when Good in Bed gets made.. if it ever does. The whole losing excessive amounts of weight may pose a challenge, I don't want them to use a thin actress in a fat suit. Luckily I don't think Jenny would go for that either. Maybe Brooke Elliot? Have you seen Drop Dead Diva? If not, watch it. It is brilliant.

I recently saw someone do a post on the shoes they have purchased in the last six months. I think if I did this, I would give myself a heart attack. I never buy anything full price though... I promise. I might just need those tan clogs Sportsgirl has brought out though. But for another forty bucks I could get some tan Funkis.... Oh decisions decisions.

Hmm... did I use bought and brought correctly? Oh well, whatever if I haven't. Drugs have gone to head and I can't think anymore...

See ya later


3 comments:

Sybil said...

oohh if you're interested in shoes, im holding a giveaway for a $50 voucher for danielfootwear.com. they carry some neat clogs! :D

feel free to drop by my blog and enter!

sybil
Animated Confessions

MaNAa said...

love this boots so much!!

m.fay said...

love these boots!

happy to find your blog. hope you stop by mine and say hello.

m.fay
http://www.amateurcouture.com