FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What we wore, what we will wear and well wishes

This is what I wore today. I hardly ever wear pants but I found these in the top of my cupboard and they fit again (YAY) so I am giving them a go. Loving this top I got in the mail yesterday. The service from Coco Lee is fab. I emailed them on Friday night at about 11pm because my order had not arrived (they said 1 to 2 days) and when I doubled checked I noticed I had not paid for shipping so I inquired whether this was holding it up and whether it needed rectifying. By the time I got up on Saturday I had already got an email from The Nedahl (star-struck) of Nedahl's Blog, letting me know there was a slight delay and it had been posted Thursday. Then a follow up email from customer service on Monday letting me know I was all good with shipping costs as it was free seeing I spent over a certain amount.  I love it when online shopping goes smoothly :-)


Moss&SpyTop
Cue Pants
RMK Heels

And this is what I have decided to wear tomorrow. Another from the Coco Lee parcel. I never lay my clothes out for the morning and this usually results in me and my wardrobe arguing so I am trying something new for once.



Target Top
Moss&SpyDress

And on another note that is not all about me for once, my house mate slash best friend is having a little surgery tomorrow so I just wanted to take the time to say Good Luck, Best Wishes, I'll be thinking of you and all that jazz.

Here are a few of your favourite things that will hopefully take your mind off it for a millisecond.

Love Ya Cabbage :-)

Pictures courtesy of Google Image

2 comments:

Elle said...

HAHA LOOK AT THAT CAT. So funny.

Thanks for making me laugh this morning! Love xoxo

Elle said...

PS, Today's outfit looks AWESOME.