FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Second Shot

So despite it being like less than 24 hours ago I feel like I have not updated this thing in donkeys. I thought I'd also give this app another shot.

I am currently at the coffee shop (with two f's not three Fi!) waiting in the long line in fear of getting a ticket as I was totally scant on the coin front so I thought I would take the time to say hi. Hi! Sorry if you missed me.

Yay have coffee now!




Large (jumbo if they have it) skinny cap if you are ever passing and feel like dropping in with a treat for me. What? You don't know where I live or work? Then why am I sharing my most intimate thoughts with you?

Ok so now I am at HBF. Is not this blogging on the go exciting!




Now to what you really care about. Clothes (assuming you are not Linda who is such a good friend she follows my blog regardless of it's contents - haha). Here is a teaser. Steering wheel chic.


Can you guess want I am wearing? Surprisingly it is a long sleeve top under a dress, tights and .... wait for it ... flats. Had to don the flatties so the Prosthodontist would not tell me off again (OK anymore than he did - while we were standing talking, he kept exclaiming "defensive" and pointing at me every time I crossed my arms or stuck my hip out - he really is a lovely man though and he will eventually be responsible for me having some lovely teeth).

I am sporting a pony today with this lovely lackey adornment (for no other reason than (or then?) it was the only lackey I could find). FF would be proud.



Even prouder when she hears I am awaiting my Moroccanoil in the mail to deal with those fly away.

Anyway I am finally at work now.



Only forty five minutes late but who is counting.

Anywho I hope you enjoyed joining me an my mornings excursion.

Toodleloo. Fi aka Me

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Elle said...

Haha, I read it "had to don the fatties so the Prosthodontist would not tell me off again" and was like, WHAT.

Hope your appointment went okay!

This entry was amusing.