FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Brief Break

FYI (ok I hate that saying that but since I have started at my new job (hmmm how "new" is 13 months) Bossco writes this on everything she wants me to read so now I can't help myself - I even say it aloud)... so FYI I am housesitting and puppy sitting at the moment so I won't be blogging much this week as the computer scenario is dire (the only laptop I can get to access the internet is about the size of my palm and I think uploading photos to it would make it explode).

I have not really done anything blog worthy this weekend anyway. I do have some Fuckin'A new boots which are my new love. Here is a sneak peak but this pic does not do them justice:



Apart from that I have done five hours granny duty, about five loads of washing, been swimming, played with puppies and had a horrible horrible allergic reaction to said puppies (and they insist on sitting on me ALL the time - luckily they are cute). So for now this is me saying peace out for a few days.

And this is what my nose I currently looks like (even drugged to the nines):


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

Yes I am a loser. A loser who turns 25 in five sleeps. God help me. How did I get so old?

2 comments:

Cotton Socks said...

awesome boots!!!
i say FYI to my bf when im trying to prove i was right about something in a narky way.
hahahahahhaa.

Fi said...

Aren't they just. FYI (hahahaha) I can't stop staring at them. I have had to move them into another room so I will go to sleep at night.