FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Clicking Clogs Complete Coco

Ok so I may not actually be Coco (that is sissy's nickname, I was never cool enough for anything other than Fi - or the dreaded Fifi which I can't stand - I am not a dog - although I do currently have a dog staring in at me from the window). But Coco it is for today.

Anyway I am so rooted right now. Had soo much to drink last night and didn't get to sleep until 3am. I saw the Sex and the City movie last night which I really enjoyed (as unlike a lot of people when it comes to movies, I took it for what it was). We were very classy and snuck some Malibu and DC into the cinema to last us the 2 hour 26 mins marathon. We also had a "bag platter" with olives, cheese, salsa, dried apricots and biccies. All class, all the way we are. I also got to lie down while watching (not that it takes much with my little legs - two chairs will suffice) so was very comfortable. Anyway the movie finished at 1am and then we just had to come back here and watch some old episodes (when dare I say, Carrie looked good - which is weird because I think SJP looked great in Did You Hear About the Morgans? - the other gals all look better with age).

 

The good thing about styling in advance is that you don't have to think of an outfit when you are rushing out the door. So I wore my pink dress, vest and boot combo I posted last week. The dress is much shorter and tighter then I am used too. And yes, my friend and I did stand around taking photos of each other with our phones. We can't help but be Woo girls once in a while.

 

Hm so now I am awake with one killer heado and a desperate need for more sleep but it is not happening.

Therefore I decided to blog about my new clogs (after hacking into my friends wifi on the my phone - it was not hard - the password is now growling at me as I type). It is love. I think we may marry if I can get them to sign a BFA.




Funkis Clogs looking stunning with my Mitch Dowd PJ Bottoms

Oh and I broke the dieting so I am dreading my weigh in on Tuesday. You only live once though right, and I need a day off every now and then (and by "broke" I mean, I had 2 pieces of pizza, a piece of bruschetta and a Baci - travesty huh).



4 comments:

Elle said...

YOUR OUTFIT LOOKED AWESOME!

So does your smile in that photo, haha.

Carly Findlay said...

I thought the Mitch Dowd pjs were tights and I wanted to know where I could get some!
I have never taken alcohol into the cinema but I may do so one day when I have a hot date (probably never).
You are right, Carrie looked great in the series of SATC. I liked her with the shorter curly hair best.

Shannon said...

Gorgeous dress, the outfit is so va-voom! Looks great on you

Fi said...

Aw shucks peeps :-)

Carly, I have never taken booze into the cinema prior to this. I have a lot more courage after a few champers. I even snuck out the bar, skulked to the Bottle-O next door, located the Malibu and DC, shoved it into my bag in front of the attendant (after paying for it) and strutted back past the four bounces (while having a fake fight with my non-existent boyfriend on my phone) into the bar. This was followed by my friend mixing the drinks in the toliet! Re: the tights, I got them from Buy Invite (an online pop up sale store) but they are current season so may have them at Myer. They are so comfy I want another pair. I will let you know if I find some.

Kasia, you are from Poland? However did you find my blog? Thanks for reading.

Shannon I don't think anyone has ever said I looked "va-voom". Thanks :-)

Linda, why are you reading this?? Go back to your study.