FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Friday Follies

This is actually what I wore on Thursday but I didn't get around to posting it.


Please excuse the awful morning kitchen photos.


Witchery Skirt
Witchery Top
Supre 7 Way Cardigan
Scarf from India
Random Tights
Dotti Belt
Stewart Weitzman Shoes

This was Friday's outfit.


Sportsgirl Top
Country Road Dress (Ebay - have you looked yet, tut coming soon)
Random Tights
Bare Feet

Do you think my mouth accessory will be a new trend?


Reach Toothbrush

And to welcome me home last night, some goodies waiting for me (although Mr Postman we are going to have talk about this whole shoving my parcels into the tiny mailbox when they can just be left on top like they are half of the time).


I always forget I have a SHOP subscription so it is always a treat when it arrives. As my bedroom light blew, I attempted to read this by torchlight before I went to sleep last night but it was difficult so a cuppa and relaxing time is required later today.


My Stews came. And they are even prettier than I thought they'd be. Not as bright as this picture makes one think though, I just can't turn the flash off my (crappy no wonder parents "gave" it to me, takes photos even when it is pretending the battery is dead) camera.


This is why I love shopping on Etsy. So sweet.


And I maybe have a few parcels waiting for me at the LPO. I am going to be judged BIG TIME for this. The Post Master doesn't even need to look at my red and yellow slip or my ID, he just gets it down from the shelf when he sees me walking in and gives it to me (usually with a "witty" comment attached). I dread going to the Post Office but alas it must be done so I can get my goodies.

 I don't even know what is waiting for me......


And a random photo that uploaded with the rest. Twas very funny when I noticed how chic the Camphor looked hanging there between MKA.




Pics courtesy of the above mentioned naughty camera

4 comments:

Elle said...

Your shoes look quite different in the photos, much prettier in real life!

Fi said...

You can see I am hard at work here. At least I got the bus in time. I am talking myself into being motivated by food (I have had 2 pieces of cheese for breakfast as that all is here) and goodies from the post office. I plan to be home by 12 ok. Keep me to that :-)

Sushi said...

I'm really loving that two tone dress on you! You've reminded me of the one I have that's very similar sitting in my 'to alter' pile x Sushi

Fi said...

Thanks Sushi. I am loving two tone at the moment. I also have a to alter pile and it is getting bigger by the day.