FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Busy Birthday Bash-ing

Sorry for lack of posting. I have has a huge birthday weekend. Alas, I have no photos to show for it. Or so I thought....

I just found this on my phone. This I believe is a photo taken by breasts (Nigella and Winona) while using the bathroom at the dinner party/games night my friend K held for me on Saturday night. See there is K's shower in the background, and I was wearing black, those hands look short and stubby and the glint in the top right corner could easily be my phone. As I rarely wear garments with pockets, I have a tendency to use what god gave me for storage. I have no recollection of this moment ever happening though. At least there is one surviving remnant of my 25th birthday. Oh the memories .... of washing my hands...

I also have some weekend outfits to post but this will have to wait until I, A locate the battery for my camera to upload them and B, regain enough mental capacity to post them.

I have managed a reworked outfit repeat today. As my entire wardrobe in currently adorning my bedroom floor this was the only thing that was in hands reach and did not require ironing (have I used this excuse before?).

However, as I am now old, I am having hot flushes, (can anyone explain why the yanks call them “flashes”??) the said dress needed to be taken off for a while. I was just walking around with the sleeves hanging down but then I had a brain wave to tuck them into the skirt and ta-dah, a new outfit is born… Until the flush goes away and I start freezing my arse off again.


Please wish me luck for my weigh in tonight. I have eaten sooo much and exercised sooo little this week. But you only turn 25 once right? I will be ok with putting on anything up to 1.5kg. I say this so I will be happy with my result when I don't put this much on. I will probably gain more though, given last two weeks have freakishly lost and then remained the same. Oh well I feel good about myself at the moment (bar the little incident at Supre but I am using my aging memory to suppress that one) so that is all that matters right. There is always next week....

 

2 comments:

Elle said...

Isn't the battery for your camera charging on top of the heater in the living room?

Winona and Nigella don't have much photography talent!

I'm sending you good luck vibes as I type this :)

Simone Rennard said...

Hey thanks for following my blog!
I'm following yours now - funny stuff!
I totally understand the mid 20's thing as I am turning 25 at the end of this year and the year leading up to it has brought many hormonal problems and glasses. Hooray.
:)