FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bloody Blogtastic

So my dear best friend slash housemate slash all around awesome girl has a blog too. You may have seen it in my favourites but if you haven’t take a look here.

Her blog is a book review blog and her last entry (there are only so few at present because she has been studying for exams and she constantly has me breathing down her neck to study :-)) was about one her favourite authors, John Marsden. Linda has had to go through some pretty hard stuff in her life and John was one of the fellows whose work has helped her through it.

Anyway, she did this beautiful heart-warming review on his books and guess what?? BLOODY JOHN MARSDEN READ IT AND COMMENTED ON IT!!!

How freaking exciting is that. There was jumping, there was tears, there was screaming. There was all around merriment. It may have made it a little hard to study for today’s exam. Like how I talking like I had John comment and I am studying?? Haha, that how close we are, me and her.

Thanks Jess for letting John know about Linda’s blog. You are such a great friend to her :-)

Thanks John for making my friend smile and brightening her day (hmm, life ).

Doesn’t he just look like a great guy.

And thanks LooLoo for being you. Brave, strong, intelligent, funny and loyal. LYLA. Now, back to study... No wait you have finished. WOOHOO.

Is not the this blogosphere we find ourselves in a wondrous thing?

Fi
 
Pic courtesy of theblurb.com.au

1 comment:

Elle said...

I love you, Fi. Thank you for this post. You realise of course that I would never have been able to get through the things I went through without you, either. More than anyone, outside of my immediate family. Thanks for always making me laugh (even when I'm crying, which is when I need it the most) and for being the most wonderful and beautiful person I've ever met.

Ex oh ex oh.

PS, You realise you said "LYLA" which is "love you like a" without the 's' on the end for sister. Haha, just thought I'd point that out because you love my grammar/spelling corrections so much!