FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

As much as a AWS Streamer-Cape


Yep, whatever that is, that is how much weight I lost this week. Not sure how, as I exercised little and ate lots but I will claim it.

Wardrobe wise, my week has been shitty. No washing or ironing for me over the weekend has left me high and dry.

This is what I wore Tuesday:


Here is a crappy phone pic to give you a better idea of what I was actually wearing.

 

Barkins Top (which after wearing all day I regret getting as it does not fit properly around my bust, as with all the other Barkins tops you have Fi!!!)
Barkins Skirt
Black Tights
Supre Cardigan (again)
Stewart Weitzman Shoes

Then yesterday, I repeat offended. Already and I have only just started this blog too.

As before - Charlie and Nude.

Today was just the pits. I have been in a shocking mood all day, reflective perhaps of my outfit. All my clothes are starting to get too big which is good but oh so bad at the same time. Only showing these because the cardigan looks pretty against the trees. Lots of grey for a grey day.


Witchery Top
Witchery Skirt
Target Tights
Moss & Spy Cardigan
Country Road Scarf
Sojo Shoes

Oh an I found out that the bottom of my Tupperware water bottle (aka my baby which has now not left my side since I got it, to the extent that I woke up with it in my bed the other morning) is meant for "valuables". So I decided to go about testing how my valuables would fit. Here are the results.



Epic fail Tupperware.

Oh and to prove just HOW MUCH I love MKA Olsen....
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

OK so both Full House sets are not mine, but this is how they sit in our flat. TWINS!! We also have double movies but I think mine are in my room somewhere.

I think I must go to bed now. Hopefully to wake up on the right side in the morning.



3 comments:

Elle said...

I still think your Tuesday outfit looked f'n AWESOME on you! So pretty.

Hahahaha, oh dear. Twins!!

Dude, are you loving my annoyingly incessant comments tonight? It's going to get even worse in the next week when we're not living together :D

PS, Why am I not in bed yet?

Fi said...

Thanks mum.

I don't mind the annoying commenting at all. Means at least someone is reading my babble. Haha

Dont you know April Rose? said...

I know im commenting on aaallll your posts but i just checked out your house mates post on John Marsden and loved it. I too was a huge fan of his when growing up. The comment from him also blows my mind!

Apri Rose