FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Birthday Blues Begone

Book bound and written by Grandad
Poem written by Granny

We used to get these every year as kids. This one is my favourite. I know this poem off by heart. I very much wish I was going to get one of these this year.

I am feeling very meh about turning 25. It's silly because I know 25 is so young but I feel so old. I think the lack of boyfriend/house/husband/children is making it worse. Not that I am ready for a house or marriage or children but feel that time is ticking away....

I am at work today (obviously working hard) which is always a bit of a downer but I went out to dinner last night with the folks for Indian which was nice. Indian is my ALL TIME FAVOURITE food. Palak Paneer my favourite dish. I have leftovers sitting in the fridge but I forgot them!! :-( Oh and at dinner parentals gave me my gift of  a Tom Tom - haha not exciting but at least I will not get lost soo much. I ALWAYS get lost.

I wore this purely because I failed to pack anything casual to wear to take to house-sitting house. This dress should have been ironed but house-sitting house iron decided to spew dirty crap all over my top the other day so I chose not too. I wanted to wear my new red boots but they looked silly with this dress. Will have to play around with them when I have access to my full wardrobe.


Country Road Dress
Supre Cardigan
Stewart Weitzman Shoes
Scarf from India

Geez the lighting is shocking. The dress is not soo shiny in real life. It also not so sack like.

Me and the puppy match!!

Back to it.

2 comments:

Jess said...

That poem book is the cutest thing ever!

Elle said...

I love that poem book, such an sweet idea of your grandparents to do that every year.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Because, you know, I haven't said it to you already or anything. You forgot to mention how much fun we are going to have tonight! Duh.

Ex oh ex oh.