FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Worthless wondering while we welcome the weekend

1. Why do people look at their clock/watch when you ask them whether they would like a tea or coffee? Surely they just need to listen to their body.

2. Why do I smile for the pictures that I am going to put on my blog when I am just going to cut my head off?

3. What is the point of plastic bandaids when they NEVER stay on?

4. Why is it so much harder to get your work done when you know there is long weekend coming up?

5. Why is that top from the Barkins Sale sold out when it is truly the only thing I really wanted out of the 13 items in my cart? Check it out here for some great BARGAINS.

6. Why have not you popped on over to Jess’s blog yet where she is having a great giveaway? Why not give her some support in her weight loss journey?
  
7. Why is every girl on this list, apart from one, a stick figure?

8. Why is it that I can only think of words that start with "W" for my alliterated titles?

9. Why am I sitting here writing this list when I could be getting my work done to enable me to finally go home and start my long weekend?

AND............

10. Why on earth am I walking around the office in this stylish outfit?

2 comments:

Jess said...

Hi! Thanks for the mention! I'm now a follower of yours too : )

Shannon said...

The dress is gorg! It reminds me of those Chanel tights a few seasons ago that were different colours on each side.

Love the blog, will be keeping an eye out for more!

http://aficklefashionista.blogspot.com/