FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tupperware Teaser

I got me new drink bottle. Seeing as my desk, my bedroom and my car seem to be where plastic water bottles go to die (when I moved out there was a drink bottle grave under my bed) it was about time I did something to help the environment. Someone once told me that you should never drink out of a bottle that has been left in the sun so I am anal about not reusing them. They also start to smell, so another reason why I have so many.

So I went along to my first Tupperware party (a sign my friends and I are getting OLD - not to mention the mortgages and puppies) and bit the bullet and here it is.

Isn't it a pretty purple. It looks blue in the photo but it IS purple, trust me. If you don't be prepared to hear my lecture on how this is purple.


I however find myself with a conundrum (don't you just love this word - if you watched 7 Days with Jonathan LaPaglia you'd remember that is was his code name). What is this bottom bit for? It is not secure enough to be for freezing. It may be cup, but the bottle only holds 415mls so there is not much to go around. It is very confusing. I have decided it is for snacks. Perhaps a few sultanas or nuts. It is very strange all the same. Does anyone have any idea what it actually is?



PS. I just that Sister Wolf's (of Goddamit I'm Mad blog) son has passed away. This is very sad. Sending my love out to her and her family. Max I am sure is in a better place and looking down on his awesome, brave and funny mother with pride.

3 comments:

Dont you know April Rose? said...

I vote snacks. Nuts or fruit or maybe some baby m&m's.
Ive just trawled through sister wolfs blog, she is one funny lady. My thoughts go out for her.

April Rose
xx

Elle said...

Isn't the water bottle intended for kids? (Didn't you get the smaller of the two sizes?) Maybe it IS meant to be a cup if it's meant for children.

Fi said...

Yes it is a kids bottle. Further research has revealed the container is for "keeping valuables handy". Haha. I am afraid my keys will not fit.

http://www.tupperware.com.au/wps/wcm/connect/AUS/website/productgallery/productcollections/onthego/kids+sports+bottles