FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

What am I wearing today? This little Charlie Brown number is what I got on. T'was an Ebay buy. As were the RMK heels. I converted the black version of these babies for a long time but couldn’t bring myself to pay the $180 price tag. Then one day, I stumbled across these olive ones for $10. BARGAIN. They are actually very comfortable now I have lost some weight so they have had a few outings in the last few weeks.

These thick tights are a little shiny.

I also had a little surprise waiting for me when I got home last night. This High Society Dress by Ladakh from Freez. I only ordered it on Monday so YAY for fast shipping and great service. It’s a little transparent but nothing a good girdle and nude bra wouldn’t solve. Not sure how black tights will go under it (which is how I plan to style it mainly) but I should be able to counteract with a black slip.


I was not going to buy it. I loved it but I was going to wait and see If I was still thinking about it in a few days time (like every girl should). Then I befriended Freez on facebook (I thought there would be discount codes but alas). Then a girl I don’t know posted on Freez’s wall how she had bought the dress. Then I looked at it again and noticed they only had 3 left in stock. Then I knew, I HAD to have it. Now I see there are at least 9 in stock (go me).

It’s an okay dress I guess.

This is how I am going to style it. This all depends on me actually have a social life and having somewhere to go to wear it like this. I have a SATC fundraiser next weekend so maybe then. It will probably just sit in my closet looking pretty like most of my casual dresses that I can’t wear to work and that get pushed aside in my early morning weekend (I am talking like 10am here!) stumble out of bed grab some jeans and that tee that I don’t think is too smelly to wear out yet dressing rituals.





Photos courtesy of my newly "sourced" camera....

Ok, I cunningly manipulated my parents into giving me their old one

2 comments:

Patricia Soch said...

Haha, I love finding things I like massively discounted! Luckily you waited to get them. I think I would have been so disappointed if I bought them for $180, only to see them at $10 later on.

Also, your black boots are so pretty!

xx Patty.

Fi said...

Thanks Patty, the black boots are also VERY comfy!!