FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

As much as a Twilight New Moon Puzzleboard

Yes ladies and gentlemen, that is how much weight I lost this week. As much as as this:

This apparently weighs 500g. If it does not, lets just say it does.

In other news, this girl really rubs me up the wrong way, but that's another story for another day. For now I would just like to point out that her people need to teach her some manners and perhaps some coping mechanisms. I hope this is not another incident which gives Australia a bad rep in the US.


I am two minds tonight. I am wondering where the day went but also lamenting how it is only Monday. In my life Mondays are renowned for being bad. Today was probably about a 7/10 on the Monday scale so I guess not too bad.

This is what I wore this Monday. Excuse the crappy quality photos again. I may be a little too into my new phone.






Portmans Dress
Target Top - 100% wool and only $23. I love Target for cheap basics.
Mystery Tights from by tight box
Sojo Shoes - love these. I had them in red first but I wore the sole down until I could see and feel the ground through it. I found them in the bottom of my wardrobe the other day. I sat cradling them for a long while. It was a beautiful moment. I had to put them back though so I wouldn't get too sad. These replacements are almost as good.

And some other random photos from today.

Hehe

View from my desk. Nice huh




PS. This little cutie also weighs 500 grams. All together now, awww.


Pics courtesy of Fifi, babylonpuzzles.com, Daily Mail UK and ninemsn

No comments: