FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

WARNING - May be dangerous to your credit card balance

As an avid online discount store shopper, I subscribe to every shop under the sun (I will share these with you later but now I am on lunch so trying to get this out to the world STAT).

So Brands Exclusive  (where are my RMK ballet flats?) just emailed me about this new shop:




clickity click - you will need to change away from Perthtown if you don't live in Perthtown. To do this click "Today's Deals" in the top left hand corner and chose your city on the right hand side.

It took me a while to figure out how it works but here are some cheat notes:

1. There is a new deal each day for each city (ie. Discounts on food, activities, days spas)

2. There is a target number of people who have to BUY a deal for it to be activated

3. To BUY the deal, you enter your billing and cc details and increase the number of BUYS

4. If the target number of people BUY, then you “win” the deal and your credit card gets charged

5. If the target is not reached then you don’t “win” (although your cc is not charged so maybe you really do ;-)

Today’s deal for me (an apparantly every other state - edit: not Adelaide, Hobart or Darwin - they have surfing deals) is $20 worth of Wagamama’s for $7 voucher (valid for 12 months). BARGAIN!! So I therefore clicked “BUY”. 25/40 people have clicked BUY so we are nearly there.



Enjoy!!



images courtesy of spreets.com.au

No comments: