FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fight for five-hundred Faux Fuschia followers

I have not cleaned my room. It is still a mess. I have migraine hangover and am chilling in bed with what appears to be half of my wardrobe.


What should I do?

"Run not walk" over the Faux Fushia's blog for inspiration. FF is the queen of decluttering and she will sure have some tips to whip this whippersnapper into shape.

Faux Fuschia (the blog not the person) is about to turn six months old and to celebrate she is hoping to reach 500 followers. Her blog is fun, yummy, witty, visually stimulating and best of all very pink.

If you have not visited her before, I highly recommend popping over for a read and I am sure she would love it if you would follow her and help her reach her goal. You will sure be hooked as I am.

I am off to action some cleaning.



2 comments:

Carly Findlay said...

What a nice gesture :)
I hope some of her followers notice your great blog too xx

Fi said...

Thanks Carly.

Don't think that you are not going to be next :-)