FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

This Morning

The alarm went off at 6.15am.

I hit the snooze and pulled the covers up closer and tighter.

The alarm went off, again. I hit snooze another bazillion times and finally opened my eyes about 7.40am. This what I saw.

I pulled my weary (25 year old in less than a month) body out of bed and stood up.

I just managed to save myself from tripping over my shoe collection that I have cleverly placed right next to my bed.

I walked over and looked out the window.

I then had an argument with my wadrobe. It may have been brought on by the fact that I have not done any washing or ironing for over two weeks.

Thank god its Friday.

1 comment:

Fi said...

The trees look so sad. Poor things were mutilated my "The Storm".