FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

As much as a gray-faced sengi

Yep. That's how much weight I have lost this last week. 700 grams. Which is apparantly how much this little fella weighs.


I am pleased with this effort as it's my first week back on track after being sick for a while. I have been feeling in a rut for while. How did I do it? Managed to stay pretty much within my points all week (hmm on review I was only over once, and it was only by two points - thats a first in a while). Got two  2kms and one 1.5kms swims in. Also bit the bullet and went for my first walk since joining WW. I haven't "gone for a walk" since November last year (when I started swimming at the Physio's suggestion). I might have overdone it a bit though. Walked for an hour, 6.37kms, with three sprints on the last leg. My hips, lower back fat and calves are killing now but I plan to go for another this week so hopefully my body will get used to it soon enough. The key - I was listening the Pride and Prejudice on Audiobook while I walked. The "Darcy Letter" chapters to be exact. Not only did it entertain me, Darcy's fiercely expressed explanations of his actions motivated me to walk longer and push harder... I also wanted to get to the bit where Lizzie begins to fall in love with him (Hopeless I am). Now I just need to upload my Glee songs.

So my total loss is now 11.2kgs. Finally past that 11kg mark. I have been hovering around 10kgs for weeks. Next goal is 15% of start weight which is 71kg. As I am big on visuals at the moments, here is my weight loss, graphically.


Now I am hungry.

 

No comments: