FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Lunch


The people at work have an issue with the fact that I have this nearly everyday of late. I thinks it tastes great. It is also relatively healthy and easy. Please don't be alarmed if you notice little white flecks in my soup. It is just sour cream I have added. It may be six-day-past-the-use-by-but-I-am-going-to-have-it-anyway sour cream but nevertheless it is supposed to look like that.

2 comments:

Aneets said...

I have this every day as well, except instead of the sour cream have a toasted cheese sandwich. Low fat it is not! Is the best of the canned soups- your co-workers are just jealous!

Fi said...

It's more that my co-workers have stay at home dad/husband who makes them home made soup and other meals each day.

Hmm, toasted cheese sandwichs are the bomb.... Now I am hungry