FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

To Do, Tuesday

Doing a blog post is on my To-Do List this evening so I am doing it (not sure if I will get to the "ironing" or the "organise wadrobe" as it is twenty too ten now). Sorry that is all I have tonight. No more inspiration from me. I am tired. I also think I was mistaken for a druggie at Fresh Provisions this evening.

I have been on leave for the last week and today was my first day back. It was rather uneventful. This is what I wore:



Cue Top
Ladakh Skirt
Dotti Belt
Nude Footwear Shoes

This skirt cost me $8 off Gumtree. I can not talk this source up enough. This is what I got from the same seller. Total cost $38. BAR-GAIN.


I appear to have also taken photos of my adorable 2011 Frankie diary that suprised me in the mail sometime last week. Is it not cute. I can't wait to start using this (and not use it until March when I get lazy and bored and stop using it). Bring on 2011.




That is all. I can't take the ironing sitting there and mocking me any longer. I may just iron something to wear tommorow though. Where is mommy when I need her. Usually, standing in the same room and doing my ironing in front of her drives her insane as I take an hour to iron five shirts so she does it for me. The things you miss when you leave home huh.

Today I decided I am going to plant me a herb garden on our balcony. I feel the need to have something to have to take care of. Researching how to do this is also on my list to do tonight. Seeing as at present all I have is one pot for this said garden, I think my research this can wait until another day :-)

Story of my life.


2 comments:

sallyannie☆ said...

SO CUTE! I especially love the tops...what a great bargain! Teach me your secrets?

Fi said...

Secret = spending too much time on the internet looking. I might do a post about how I search for things.