FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wear What I Wear!!!!

This is what I am wearing today:


Shocking photo. I kinda look like I am levitating. I was trying to avoid co-worker seeing the flash (as my camera will only focus if the flash is on). Luckily co-worker is too ignorant, bitchy and one dimensional to notice anything other than herself (sorry that was unnecessary, I am just going through a very tough lesson in office politics at the moment and am rather upset).

This is my MKA duck pout. I seriously smiled like this in every photo from about aged 17 to 21. See:


Anyway, this is what I wore.

Top - Portmans
Skirt - Barkins
Shoes - Nude Footwear

Now go out and source exactly what I am wearing and wear it exactly the way I have!!!! You have been told :-)

Love to you all,

PS. I am only joking. I just heard somewhere that the purpose of fashion blogging is to tell people how to dress. This is hilar.

End Rant

4 comments:

Elle said...

Hahahaha asdfghgfdsa.

Best post ever.

PS, I still think it's hilar we both have blonde hair at the same time in that photo. So weird for us to have the same colour at the same time!

Aneets said...

You look gorgeous- great top especially!

Jadegrrrl said...

Love the skirt <3 looks fab :)

Fi said...

Thanks girls :-)

And looloo we totally had wishy washy brown hair at the same time. I remember not being able to tell whose hair was in the sink for a while.