FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Woeful whinge

Why is it so that I can not bring myself to spend $168 on this:

Cheap, cute, wanted forever, good for me, good for the environment.

However I will see this an hour later and think it is a bargain at $135 and seriously contemplate buying it:


Cute, not so cheap (although cheaper than RRP), will probably sit in my draw forever not being worn because I don't have the body for a bikini and rarely do swimming that does not require a Speedo

Woe to being an irrational girl. Woe to not having the money to buy either. Woe is today. Woe is me. Woe is life.

You are not awesome unless you are ridiculously overdramatic and woeful. Elle, back me up on this one.

Today's sign off did make me smile though.


Pics from Seafolly, Big W and Leah's picassa account

8 comments:

Elle said...

Why did you show the picture of the floral ones and not the pink ones? (I totally just typed punk instead of pink, haha. And just did it again. Good lord.)

You are awesome. The end.

Fi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fi said...

Because the pink one's are $210. I found the floral ones eBay for under RRP so was like - BARGAIN. This was at about 12.30am the other day :-)

You are awesome too. Lets be awesome together (in a non lover kinda way - even if you do sleep in my bed).

Fi said...

Because the pink one's are $210. I found the floral ones eBay for under RRP so was like - BARGAIN. This was at about 12.30am the other day :-)

You are awesome too. Lets be awesome together (in a non lover kinda way - even if you do sleep in my bed).

Elle said...

Did your comment post three times? I think I like the floral ones better myself. Both are so pretty though. Wait, did you buy them on ebay or just contemplate it?

HAHAHA. Correction, I fake slept ON your bed.

PS, BUY A BIKE ALREADY.

PPS, Forgot to tell you that (work) Cassie totally thought you were taller than her. I said, "Uh, she's only five feet" and Cass was like, "WHOA, really? I've got over two inches on her!" (It was because we were discussing her vintage bike and the seat/height issue.) Hilar?

Shannon said...

Its Jessica Hart's fault her hotness is so mesmorizing that you automatically open your wallet and start handing over cash.

Maybe if you photoshopped a pic of her on the bike?

Seafolly said...

hey
Don't think too much to purchase them, You deserve everything, so do not waste your time..

Kiki Chaos said...

I LOVE frilly bikinis, but I actually think the bike is super cute too - put a bunch of flowers in the basket, pop on a summer dress and go riding around pretending you're Amelie :) Awesome!