FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Today I....

- Managed to install the office font onto my computer and felt at a ridiculous sense of accomplishment after doing so

- Only emailed D three times, and texted him twice (so far)

- Spilled half a bottle of DC all over my desk, my keyboard, my floor, my brief and my brand new silk top that I have been putting off wearing for months due to its delicate nature

- Received an Ebay invoice I was not expecting. Luckily it was only for $18.

- Booked tickets for my thirteen hour (return) bus trip to Geraldton and lamented the fact that I will probably spew the whole way (even more so after enjoying myself to the max at H’s 30th)

- Woke with a throbbing headache that has been nipping at my heels all day

- Ate a whole avocado but only half of it with a spoon

- Wore black and brown and liked it (until the DC incident)

- Changed my Facebook status three times in four hours

- Made two blog posts

- Had two showers (which is such an effort me for – I struggle to have one a day)

- Looked like a train wreck hair/face wise

- Sat on my foot until it fell asleep and didn't learn not to do it the three times after the first

HooHaa.


3 comments:

Fi said...

Hannah,

Sorry my inability to use my iPhone properly meant I accidentally deleted your comment, so here it is:

"Reading this and your about me just makes me feel like we have a lot in common. Oh, and your profile picture of dear Colin."

I checked out your blog and it is great. Thanks for reading

Fi said...

Hannah,

Sorry my inability to use my iPhone properly meant I accidentally deleted your comment, so here it is:

"Reading this and your about me just makes me feel like we have a lot in common. Oh, and your profile picture of dear Colin."

I checked out your blog and it is great. Thanks for reading

hollypop said...

oh, i feel so sorry for you and your silk blouse which you had been putting off wearing due to it's delicate nature.
spilling stuff is the worst. luckily it was only dc.