FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

I don’t want to be here anymore....

I want to be somewhere where I am not constantly chasing a ball I cannot catch

I want to be somewhere where I feel relaxed, fresh and uncomplicated

I want to prance around in a bathing suit and swim in the ocean all day

I want to walk where there are no eggshells

I want to smile and not only when there are other people in the room (I also want me old smile back)

I want to feel happy with myself

I don't want to become a statistic

I NEED a holiday


I will go to Greece one day... soon


Pics from http://www.theodora.com/wfb/photos/

3 comments:

Simone Rennard said...

sigh sigh.
i sooo hear you!
the end of the year is so close, yet so far!

Elle said...

Lylas. Such amazing photos.

Bonnie Friday said...

Ohhhhh....

Those photos are amazing...I am so depressed now! all I want to do is go on holiday and sip cocktails on a private beach mmmm

... I guess I better start saving! xx