FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Quick Question

I am reassessing some things blogwise and was wondering....

Do you care/mind/like/hate that I post what brands I am wearing when I do outfit posts?

Word on the street is that it is annoying and pretentious. I like it when others say where their clothes are from in case I want to get it myself. However for my own blog, I can take it or leave it. Less for me too mistype, spell wrong and have to correct.

Anyway, the forum is all yours...

TIA

4 comments:

missea said...

I really like that you do that. If you have nice clothes and people think you're pretentious, they're just jealous.

It's nice to see where you can buy similar items, so please keep posting the brands!

ParisandPearls said...

I dont think its pretentious at all. Please keep posting the brands.

Dont you know April Rose? said...

I think its handy to source similar items. But in saying that ive stopped posting my labels in fear of seeming pretentious...

haha that didnt answer anything.

Ill start doing it again if you keep doing it!

The Kara K Project said...

Wow.. I didn't even think about the "pretentious" side to it.. I love it when people write where they got it from.. because if I love it I know where to get it!!

I guess everyone has different opinions but mine is right :P jk.

You're looking great Fi.