FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Random Rant

I totally figured out how to upload photos from my photo and everything last night to add this pic to my last post but I somehow forgot to do it. Perhaps trying to eat dinner, blog and watch HIMYM at the same time is a bit much.

Anyway, on the way to The Deen, we walked past The Library and were utterly appalled to see this sign out the front:
For those of you with poor eyesight, it says “No Metrosexual Attire”.

Now my friends and I are not a timid shy bunch of gals so there was some full on raging at the sight of this sign. Yelling, screaming, shouting laughing, and a group consensus that we would go home then and there, slick back our hair and don our finest man suits to return  and demand entry (or at the very least, speed dial some metro mates and make them do it).

After our visit to the aforementioned club, we walked past the sign again and dear shy J couldn’t help but walk across the road and question the bouncer about their dress policy. C followed her for support (which I am sure J did not need). L and I were taken the better of by embarrassment and lingered across the street watching and taking pictures.

Turns out The Library was having a Bogan Night. Nuff said.

So off we wondered in defeat, to wait in line and have our photos taken (in case we got into a fight?) to gain into a bloody old man pub. What is the world coming too?

Thanks -

No comments: