FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Elle Fanning

I know it kinda creepy because she is half my age, but I am completely obsessed with Elle Fanning. I have been since I first saw her in Daddy Day Care. Up until a few months ago I thought her name was pronounced Ellie. She has such and ethereal look and presence about her. The girl has style too. Kinda weird that I look up to a 13 year old for style inspiration. My love for her was cemeted when I saw Phoebe in Wonderland. This such a touching film and she stole the show. I hear she does the same thing in Somewhere and I am really looking forward to seeing this. IMD also tells me she has just finished filming a movie about my favourite composer Vivaldi, can't wait to see that!!

PS. I love Dakota too. They seem like such a sensible and down to earth family.






She is a ballerina.


Valentino at 12. My oh my.

 


Stylish sisters at the MET Gala.




I saw this pic in a magazine where a panel critque what the celebrities are wearing. All but one said this was terrible. Luckily one of the ladies realised this outfit for what is it, Elle leaving her ballet class. If you frequent her Fashion Spot thread like I do, you will see this is a common occurrence.

Source - The Fashion Spot
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f50/elle-fanning-101183.html


1 comment:

Lacey said...

Pretty poor form to be critiquing a young girls style. I think the Fanning girls were raised really well and are down to earth. I remember an interview with Dakota where she was saying she has an allowance and doesn't just get everything she wants.