FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bullet my day - Monday (a bit behind I am)

- 2.48am. Wake up from deep sleep and realise me and D had fallen asleep fully clothed on the bed. Attempt to wake D and cat up, no luck. Get up, brush teeth, take pill, drink water, undress and crawl into bed. Tum light off. D wakes up two seconds later that exclaims he "is still fully clothed". Turn light back on and hide under covers. Go back to sleep.

- 6.45am. Alarm goes off. Turn alarm off and bemoan the fact that D and cat have taken over the bed and blanket

- 6.45am to 7.35am. Sleep, cuddle, play with cat

- 7.35am to 8am. Drag self out of bed to shower and dress while D and cat lounge around in bed playing on iPad

-8am. Leave for work. Drive through peak hour traffic for half and hour. Blessed traffic was not too bad. Yay for school holidays.

- 8.30am to 5.20pm. Work. Settle one matter that was about to go to trial. Sort through and organise some paperwork I had messed up. Browse the net. Eat a lot. Talk to coworkers about holidays.

- 5.20pm. Leave work (this is earlier than usual as I had had enough). Before I leave, sort through the wardrobe in my car and ascertain that I don’t have to go home for exercise gear and can drive straight to D’s

- 6.05pm. Arrive at D’s house. Say hi to D who is building man tools, pat the cat and dump my stuff. Get changed to go to the movies

- 6.50pm. Leave D’s house for the movies. Watch Thor (in 2D). Good movie.

- 9.20pm. Eat Maccas for dinner in the empty foodhall in which only Maccas is open. I had a Caesar Wrap, it was pretty good.

- 9.45pm. Arrive back at D’s, get changed and under duress help him finish constructing his Table Saw.

- 10.30pm to 11.15pm. Go inside and leave D to his man tools. Sneakily eat some of the lemon slice I made on Sunday. Surf the net, read some junk mail, get ready for bed. D came in at some stage and took control of the iPad.

- 11.15pm. Turn light off and go to sleep to sound of D and cat cuddling and watching wood watching videos and thinking about how I have to get up at 5.30am for bootcamp.


No comments: