FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Fifties Fail

In today’s outfit, I have been strutting around fancying I look like Joan Holloway here:

It is probably because I bought a cute vintage blouse from The Vintage Valley (check out her blog too, she is gorg) which I am styling today (plus coffee stains from before I even stepped in the door at work). 


Shirt - Vintage
Skirt – Cue
Cardigan – Country Road
Shoes - RMK
Nose – Napoleon Perdis (I have a pimple the size of Mount Everest and as red as the parted sea so much cover up is required. I could seriously lead Santa on his Merry way with this thing!!)

In reality I think I might have missed the par a bit and exposed some serious "Arms Out" action (ie. arms like that should be covered to protect the human eye)!!

Whatever... It is the WEEKEND!!!!!! Yay.

No comments: