FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Professional ... Pfft

This is a  weekend bag for I purchased for myself off Ebay. As a child of the 80's I could not resist.


I have written before about my adoration for all things patterned with objects. I have even been psychic on the matter before so I just had to have this bag when I saw it, despite the $36 price tag (Ozale, Brands Exclusive, Buy Invite, Ebay, Gumtree - you have made me very cheap).

My usual "Mimco" (It's not that I can't afford a Mimco bag) bag is very heavy and usually packed full of everything but the kitchen sink, so for my poor backs sake, I needed something to carry while I am being dragged around the domestic housey shops by D on the weekends.

Somehow this weekend bag has turned into my everyday bag and I have been totting it to work everyday. 

Seeing as one week ago today I became a real lawyer I should perhaps concentrate on being more professional.... But then where would the fun be in that?

Hmm, speaking of being professional, perhaps I should get back to work.

I have leave next week!! YAY.

4 comments:

sambuca said...

I have tagged you in my blog ;) http://blaksambuca.blogspot.com/2010/09/eleven-from-my-sweet-blog-friends.html

Elle said...

Obviously the best bag ever.

Elle said...

Haha, I just re-read this post and burst out laughing at the "it's not that I can't afford a Mimco bag" bit. Thanks, mum.

Fi said...

Are not our in jokes the best!! I bet she doesn't even remember saying that (or she would deny it) which makes it even funnier