FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fidgeting Fi

Okay so I have not done a real post in a while. Not for lack for trying though. I have about six half written posts in draft, I have just not gotten around to finishing them.

This is the story of my life.

I have a very short attention span. I can’t stay still. And of late, I am finding it very hard to complete anything.

I spent three hours doing my tax the other night only to give up before the end as I needed to ask my dad something but he was asleep. Now I won’t lodge my return for another two weeks until he gets back from NZ.

My work to-do list is filled with about twenty pieces of work which are half done. These all need to be done by today but here I am writing this instead. Having too many things to do (regardless of the fact they will only take a few minutes to complete) stresses me out. So I don’t finish them.

A couple of weeks ago, I cleaned my room and sorted stuff into lots of different bags but the bags are still sitting on my bedroom floor.

This picture of my bed shows that I still haven’t finished adorning the final half of my bedhead. I started this in about February 2009.


So this is why I have not posted so much of late. I need to give myself a kick in the butt and finish my posts. Maybe. One Day.
Anywho... This is what I am wearing today. An outfit post?? How novel (sp??). The only thought that went into this outfit is.... I now have nothing that does not need ironing and this dress looks the least wrinkled of a bad lot.....

Ironing and washing is something else I never around to doing.


Please excuse my shiny face and frizzy hair. 


And don't look at my little finger please.


I luv-uv ruffles


See


Oh no, I have bugs on me!!

Dress - Country Road
Singlet underneath - Country Road
Cardigan - MinkPink
Shoes - Stuart Weitzman for Mr Seymour Shoes
 Belt - Kloset (love this – look at the cute bugs!!)


Better view of the belt

In other news, I just got an email informing me these beauties are in store at Frockoholics!! Nude Footwear and wedges. How could I resist? Oh yeah that’s how .... I am flat broke :-( Oh well a girl can dream. And perhaps have money next time she has to have half of her front tooth restored.

Do also look at the pretty Nude Footwear Spring Catalogue though. See that colour! Love. I can’t advocate for this brand enough. They are so comfortable, even for my hobbit feet. And I get compliments on them every time I wear mine (I have about six pairs mostly sourced from eBay for under $30 so watch for them).

That is all

Brought to you by the Letter

5 comments:

Elle said...

Love that outfit! For once I have seen it on here without actually seeing you wearing it first :)

Wow, we don't have too many DVDs, do we? Cough.

I really like that photo of the ruffled collar/your neck. I don't know why!

Still love that belt!

Look at me, all commenting on clothes and stuff. Haha. Glad you've decided to continue posting the brands etc in your posts.

This comment is far too long.

Fi said...

Thanjs mum :-)

We really should get some more DVDs.

Our bloody IP address has change again!!!

Brasilian_Babe said...

Hi Fi,
Not sure if you got my message, but in case you didn't, i thought i'd message you again just in case... I just wanted to let you know that you came up as one of the winners of my blog freebie :) Congrats!!! You won the J Crew vest. Please let me know what your address details are by posting a comment on my winner announcement post on my blog. I will not post your comment with your address details of course, i will only use it for postage purposes. Congrats again and thanks for entering my blog freebie!!! :)

Dont you know April Rose? said...

pretty ruffles!

CL said...

haha, I never do ironing either, it's all good!