FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Five ways to win my heart

1. Wake me up and plead/drag/push/prod me out of bed to make sure I drink water and clean my teeth before I go to bed for the night

2. Rest your hand on the small of my back when we are in public

3. Either laugh with/at me, ignore me or accept me when I fart in your room, talk about my toilet habits, use foul language, be grumpy, me bitchy or perform other unladylike acts (I am a charmer to live with :-) )

4. Give me lots of cuddles (the furrier you are for this one, the better)

5. Make me feel:
    a. loved
    b. appreciated
    c. missed
    d. interesting
    e. beautiful
    f. silly
    g. sexy
    h. a little crazy
    i. needed
    j. wanted
    k. important
    l. inspired
    m. worthwhile
    n. selfless 
    o. special
    p. unique
    q. adventurous
    r. generous 
    s. warm
    t. giddy
    u. hopeful
    v. fiery
    w. happy
    x. feminine
    y. brave
    z.excited about seeing you again (even if we only parted for a few hours)
..... ok so I kinda cheated a little. Really, my heart is not that hard to find :-)


 
ExOhExOh
Fi

No comments: